FLEX provides four different kinds of reports, three of which provide ways to understand how both educators and students use FLEX within your educational institution.
The reports available are:
- My institution's report
This report contains FLEX content items, units of study, published links and student views.
- British Library reporting
This report contains all of the British Library orders requested by your institution.
- Content items per user
This report contains the total FLEX content searches and published content items per user in your institution.
- Downloads per content item
This report contains the total numbers of student views, downloads and prints per FLEX content item and total reading time per item. Use this report for insights into how your students are engaging with course material on FLEX.
To access Reports:
Follow the steps below.
- Click on 'Reports' from the left-hand menu.
- Select the report type you want.
- Depending on the report, select a date range or an academic year and click on 'Download report'.
- A CSV file will be downloaded to your computer.